CineHub APK is a free Android app for the latest database of movies and TV shows. CineHub will automatically pull up all the new upcoming movies, along with their trailers, cast and crew, and all the details you need.
The smart recommendation engine offers similar movies and TV shows that you would love. Save your favorites offline or in the watch list collection. Search the database for all upcoming and old movies. Render media files in high quality from settings. Real-time IMDB, RottenTomatoes and MetaCritic reviews / meta score.
App name CineHub
App size 6.3 MB
App Package CineHub.to
Installs 2 million +
- Automatically finds all movies so you are always up to date.
- Night mode activated by default.
- Simple, fast and easy to use interface.
- Compatible with all major Android releases.
- 100% safe and virus free.
CineHub APK Minimum requirements:
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB internal storage
- Works on root / no-root devices.
How do I install CineHub on Windows?
Instruction for installing CineHub on Windows XP / 7/8/10 PC and laptop
In this post, we shall be showing you how to install CineHub on Windows PC with Android App Player like BlueStacks, Nox, KOPlayer, …
Before starting, you need to download the apk installation file, you can find the download button at the top of this page. Keep it in an easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app at the bottom of this page.
Below you will find a detailed step-by-step guide, but I want to give you a quick overview of how it works. All you need is an emulator that will emulate an Android device on your Windows PC and then install and use applications – you see you actually play it on Android, but this won’t work on a smartphone or tablet, it works on a PC.
Step-by-step guide to install CineHub with BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks at: http://bluestacks.com
- Open the apk file: Double click the apk file to start BlueStacks and install the application. If your BlueStacks apk file doesn’t open automatically, right click on it and select Open with … Browse to the BlueStacks. You can also drag and drop the apk file on the BlueStacks home screen.
- Once installed, click Run to open, it works like a charm.